Seviyan Kheer is a simple dessert item, cooked mainly during festivals or celebrations. It also serves as side-dish for lunch and dinner. This dish complements rice pudding or kheer in farmtorasoi’s style
Sewai Ki Kheer - Seviyan Kheer (Vermicelli Kheer)
- 200 gm Vermicelli (Sewai or Seviyan)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 10-12 Raisins
- 4-5 Almonds Crushed coarsely
- 250 gm Milk
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan, Add vermicelli. Stir and roast till golden brown.
- Add milk, sugar and raisins. Stir constantly till milk boils.
- Simmer on low flame. Stir frequently.
- When the vermicelli is cooked well and the milk thickens, switch off the flame.
- Garnish with almonds.
Serve as dessert. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!! More reading on vermicelli: Vermicelli