Salad is considered to be one of the healthiest dish. It is a medley of vegetables or fruits sprinkled with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Let us try a salad item contributed by Ankit.
- 1 medium size Broccoli Cut into florets
- 2 medium size Carrot Cut into finger sized strips
- 1 large size Capsicum Cut into medium cubes
- 1 large size Onion Slice and separate the rings
- 2 Green Chillies Slit into 2 halves
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- Cook the broccoli florets and carrot strips in a large pan of boiling water for 4-5 mins.
- Drain the vegetables well and keep aside in a bowl.
- Now, heat oil in a frying pan. Add green chillies, black pepper and salt. Toast for 30 secs.
- Add onion and capsicum, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled broccoli and carrot. Stir for a minute.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle lemon juice over the salad.
Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!