In summer season, mango mint chutney serves as perfect side item in our meal.
Raw Mango Mint Chutney - Kacche Aam Pudina Chutney
- 1 Medium Size Raw Mango
- 1 Bowl Pudina (Mint Leaves)
- 5-6 Small Cloves Garlic
- 6-7 Green Chilly
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Peel mango off its skin and cut it into small chunks. Discard the seed.
- Wash and separate pudina leaves.
- Add mango pieces, pudina leaves, green chilli, garlic and salt in a grinder jar.
- Make a thick paste.
- Remove the paste in a bowl. Mix mustard oil.
- Your chutney is ready.
Raw mango & pudina chutney goes perfect as condiment with snacks like pakoras and side-dish for meal. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!