Pumpkin Flower Pakora or Kumro Phuler Bora or Rangalau Phoolor Bor is a popular dish in Bengal and Assam. Today let us try this dish contributed by Kabita.
Pumpkin Flowers Pakora
- 10 Pieces Pumpkin Flower
- 100 gm Gram Flour/Besan
- 50 gm Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- Oil for frying
- Salt To Taste
- Mix Besan and Rice Flour with water and make a thick batter. Add salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Dip pumpkin flowers in the batter & deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Repeat procedure for all the pumpkin flowers.
Serve hot with plain rice, khichdi, pulao or as snacks with tea and coffee. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!