If you are looking for a mouth-watering paneer recipe, then you are at the right place!!
Paneer Gobi Masala is one of the traditional recipes that finds a place on the lunch or dinner menu.
Farmtorasoi has chosen this dish in today’s post.
You may like to visit some more paneer recipes:
Cauliflower & Paneer Recipe
- 1 Big Size Cauliflower
- 200 gm Paneer
- 2 Medium Size Tomato
- 2 Big Size Onion
- 2 Big Size Potato
- 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 6 Cashew
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 2 Elaichi
- 2 Medium Stick Dal Chini
- 2 Laung
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Dry Red Chilly
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Cut the cauliflower florets into large chunks.Heat water in a pan and boil the cauliflower florets. Make sure the cauliflower is about 20% cooked. Set aside.
- In another skillet, bring the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilies, cashew nuts, and chopped onion to a boil. When they are half cooked, remove from the water.Let them cool. Then make a paste in a grinder. Set aside.
- Now, cut the paneer into medium cubes. Add a little salt over the cubes.Also, cut the potatoes into medium cubes.Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and add paneer cubes.Fry until golden brown.In the same skillet, add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of oil and fry the potato pieces until golden brown. Set aside.Add another 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the cauliflower florets, turmeric and salt, and fry for some time. Remove from heat when the florets are 50% cooked.
- Now, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Add the crushed dal chini, laung, elaichi, bay leaf, dry red chillies, and cumin seeds. Saute for a bit.Add the paste made before. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, salt, cumin powder, dhania powder, and red kashmiri chilly powder. Mix well.Fry with occasional stirring.
- When oil is secreted, add cauliflower and potatoes. Mix well.Fry until cauliflower and potatoes are 90% cooked.
- Now add 2 cups of hot water.Cover the pan and let the sauce cook for 5 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Now add paneer and stir again.Cook over full heat until the sauce thickens.Add 1 tablespoon of butter and then turn off the flame.