Here is Farmtorasoi’s another homely recipe from Mili’s kitchen. A simple curry made out of paneer and potatoes.
- 250 gm Paneer Cut into medium size cubes
- 2 Medium Size Potatoes
- 2 Medium Size Onions Make a Paste
- 4 Green Chillies Make a Paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Kasoori Methi
- 50 gm Mustard Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Boil potatoes, peel off its skin and cut into medium size cubes.
- In a pan, heat some oil. Fry the paneer cubes for a minute. Sprinkle some salt.
- Remove the paneer cubes before they turn brownish.
- In the same oil, heat the potato cubes for a minute. Add some salt while frying. Keep the potatoes aside.
- Now, add more oil to the pan. When hot, add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, green chilly paste, cumin powder, kashmiri red chilly powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and fry fro sometime.
- When oil oozes out, add potatoes and garam masala powder. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water. Let the gravy boil.
- Now, add paneer to the gravy.
- Cook till gravy thicken to desired consistency.
- Sprinkle kasoori methi on the gravy. Mix and remove from fire.
Serve with hot steamed rice or roti. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!