Mixed Vegetable Sabzi consists of an array of fresh vegetables cooked with spices. For vegetarians, this dish is perfect substitute of meat with abundant food values.
Farmtorasoi’s recipe is unique, rich and nutritious, and we guarantee you will not be able to resist its taste.
Farmtoraosi's Mixed Vegetable Sabzi
- 2 medium size Tomato Roughly chopped
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 medium size Potato Cut into cubes
- 1 medium size Carrot Cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 small size Cauliflower Separated into florets
- 10-12 Frenh Beans Cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 large size Capsicum Cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 2 medium size Onion Sliced
- 10 pieces Cashews
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 100 gm Paneer Cut into cubes
- 1 inch Ginger
- 8-10 cloves Garlic
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 1 tbsp Corinader (Dhania) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- Salt To taste
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Keep all the ingredients ready
- Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is hot, add tomato, onion, garlic, ginger, cashew, green chillies and little salt. Fry till the ingredients blend well.
- Now remove the mixture from fire. In a grinder, make a paste of the mixture. Keep it aside.
- Boil cauliflower in water till it just starts to become soft. Keep the florets aside in a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cauliflower, french beans, potatoes and little salt, and fry for a while. Remove from pan and keep aside separately.
- Once again, add some oil in the pan. Once hot, add capsicum and fry for a while. Keep aside in a separate plate.
- Again, add some oil in the pan. Once hot, add paneer and peas. Fry for a while and keep aside in another plate.
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add 2 tbsp butter. Once hot, add cumin seeds. Saute for a while
- Now, add the paste and stir well.
- Add turmeric and little salt (Since we added salt already in the paste, so be careful with the quantity of salt).
- Add cumin and coriander powder. Stir well.
- Keep on frying the mixture. If needed, add little water and keep on stirring.
- When the mixture is cooked well, add the already cooked vegetables - cauliflower, french beans and potatoes. Fry for sometime.
- Now add capsicum, paneer and peas. Fry again for a while.
- Add little water and cover the pan with a lid.
- When the vegetables are cooked and the gravy becomes thick, remove the cover and add 3 tbsp of cream. Mix it well with the gravy. Put off the flame.
- Your mixed vegetables sabzi is ready. You can optionally garnish the sabzi with cream.