Pakodas are a special #indiandish for parties, leisure, snacks or starter. Its very easy to prepare. Who can forget the pleasure of having hot crispy pakodas during those rainy seasons?
#farmtorasoi revives those moments with this recipe.
Farmtorasoi Mixed Vegetable Pakoras
- 1 medium size Potato Chopped into very small pieces
- 2 medium size Carrot Chopped into very small and fine pieces
- 2 Green Chilies Finely chopped
- 2 cups Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1/2 cup Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Corinader Leaves Finely chopped
- 1 medium size Onion Thinly sliced
- Salt To taste
- 1 cup Water
- Combine all the ingredients, besan, potato, onion, carrot, green chillies, coriander leaves and baking powder in a bowl. Add some water and mix it well to make texture of soft dough.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place two tablespoon of pakoda mix into the oil using your fingers. Add few more pakodas without overlapping each other. Deep fry till till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Remove them from oil.
- Repeat this for the remaining batches of pakodas.