When you feel lazy and want to cook something quick and tasty, then Masoor Dal Bharta is one of the best options. Let’s try our hands today on this tasty item.
Masoor Dal Bharta
- 1 Cup Masoor Dal/ Red lentil
- 1 Big Size Onion Sliced
- 3 Green Chillies Chopped
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Boil Dal with salt. Cover the pan. Cook till water reduce completely. Remove from flame and keep aside.
- Keep sliced onion and chopped chilly ready.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onion and chopped green chillies. Add salt and turmeric. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove from flame.
- Now, add the oil, onion and chilly mixture to the boiled lentils. Mash and mix well.
- Dal bharta is ready to serve!
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!