Pakora made out of maggi noodles. Sounds interesting is not it!! Well for a change in your snacks, appetizer or starter’s menu, lets try this recipe contributed by our guest author Pragati.
- 1 Packet Masala Maggi Noodles
- 4 tbsp Besan/Gram Flour
- 1 Medium Size Onion Finely chopped
- 2 Green Chiilies Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Cooking Oil For Frying
- Salt To Taste
- In a vessel, boil water. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, drain water from the noodles and let it cool down.
- Add the noodles in a big bowl along with chopped onions, chillies, 1 tbsp hot cooking oil, gram flour, 1 sachet of maggi masala and salt. Mix them well.
- Take small amount of mixture and make pakoda ball. Repeat for rest of the dough and keep aside.
- Now, heat cooking oil in a deep pan. Add the balls to oil abd fry them till they are golden brown.
- Your maggi pakoda is ready.
Serve hot with ketchup. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!