Cooking is an art. Just as an artist creates unique creations with the same colors, cooking is also similar. You need an artistic and creative hand to prepare tasty and unique recipes from the available ingredients. Over the years, Farmtorasoi prides itself on its guest authors who have contributed their authentic kitchen items. Today, we present one more recipe from Rashna – easy to cook and tasty to the core.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 kg Chicken Cut into medium pieces
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 5 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Bowl Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
- 2-3 Green Chillies Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Clean the chicken pieces.
- Add garlic ginger paste, lemon juice, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, green chilies, and salt. Mix well.Marinate for half an hour.
- Now, heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the marinated chicken. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, cover the pressure cooker with the lid. Cook for 2 whistles.
- Let the pressure release normally.
- Your recipe is ready!