Farmtorasoi brings today a delicious lamb recipe that would leave you asking more.
A perfect dish for your lunch or dinner!!
Lamb Curry in Farmtorasoi's Style
- 500 gm Lamb Meat
- 1 Large Size Potato Cut into medium size cubes
- 1 Large Size Tomato Chopped
- 2 Large Size Onion Cut and make paste.
- 1 Large Size Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 6 Green Chillies Make a paste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Dry Red Chilly
- 1 tbsp Jeera (Cumin) Seeds
- 1 tbsp Jeera (Cumin) Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 3 Laung
- 2 Elaichi
- 1 Small Stick Dal Chini
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
- 200 gm Mustard Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Marinate lamb meat with turmeric, salt, chopped onion and 2 tbsp of mustard oil for half an hour.
- Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the potato cubes till golden brown (or 5 minutes). Keep the potatoes separately in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add more oil. When hot, add cumin seeds, dry red chilly, bay leaf, laung, elaichi, dal chini and saute for a while.
- Now, add onion paste and chopped tomatoes. Mix well and fry till tomato collapses.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilly paste. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add jeera powder, dhania powder, kashmiri red chilly powder and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add 3 tbsp hot water. Let the mixture boil till oil secretes out.
- Now, add lamb meat. Mix well and cover the pan.
- Remove the cover and stir occasionally. Cover pan again. Repeat this till oil is seen on the gravy.
- Now, add hot water as per your desired quantity of gravy. Add the fried potatoes.
- When water boils, transfer the gravy to pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook 5 whistles. Let the pressure release normally.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice! Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!