Peda is a famous sweet dish in India. It is used especially in festivals and special occasions.
Today we have recipe of homemade milk peda shared by our guest author, Rashna.
Homemade Milk Peda
- 1/2 Litre Milk
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Elaichi
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- In a pan, boil 1/2 litre of milk. Stir occasionally.
- When quantity of milk becomes half, add 1 cups of sugar.
- Keep stirring in low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed elaichi to the mixture. Stir for a minute.
- Now, add 1 tbsp ghee.
- Continue to stir and cook on low flame till the mixture dries completely. The mixture separates from the pan.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now, coat your palm with ghee.
- Take small amount of mixture and shape it into small ball like a peda.
- Do this for entire mixture.
Serve peda with tea or coffee. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!