Chocolate Cake is one of favorite item of all age groups. Here is easy recipe from Rashna’s kitchen.
Homemade Chocolate Cake
- 1.5 cup Maida
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Refined Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In a mixer, grind sugar into powder.
- Now beat the eggs with sugar for some time or until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
- Add maida and cocoa powder and mix well with the egg mixture. Beat continuously.
- Add baking powder and keep on mixing.
- Now, add refined oil. Continue mixing and beating till mixture is fluffy and starts to stick together. (The quality of your cake depends on how thoroughly the ingredients are combined.)
- Take a complete dry silver bowl. Rub inside of the bowl with refined oil in order to grease it well.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl. Add 2 tbsp of butter on top of the mixture.
- Place the bowl carefully inside a microwave.
- Adjust temperature to 180 degree celsius and time to 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from microwave.
- Now, insert a small spoon into the cake. If the spoon comes out clean without any cake sticking to it then the cake is perfectly done. If not then bake the cake for few more minutes until the spoon pick comes out clean.
- Your homemade chocolate cake is ready.
Serve as dessert. Accompany with tea, coffee or soft drinks. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!