Today Farmtorasoi is proud to present a recipe contributed by one of our guest author, Mili Nath. She has been a great motivator and inspiration behind Farmtorasoi.
A homely style chicken recipe with mouthwatering taste and easy to prepare …
Homely Chicken Curry
- 500 gm Chicken Cut into medium pieces
- 4 Medium Size Onions Make a Paste
- 2 Medium Size Potato Cut into large cubes
- 2 Laung
- 2 Elaichi
- 1 Stick Cinnamon (Dal Chini)
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Kashimiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 6 Green Chilly Make a paste
- 1 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 50 gm Mustard Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Ingredients - Onion, Potato and Ginger-Garlic-Chilly Paste
- Ingredients - Masala
- Clean the chicken pieces with water. Keep aside after draining all the water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add elaichi, laung, dal chini and saute for 30 secs.
- Add Onion Paste. Fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add the Potato cubes. Fry again till potato also start to become golden brown.
- Now, add the chicken pieces. Mix well and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, green chilly paste, haldhi, salt, cumin, dhania and chilly powder. Mix all the ingredients well enough.
- In low flame, fry the chicken and masala mixture. Stir occasionally.
- When oil starts to secrete out, then add 2 bowl of water.
- Cover with a lid and let the gravy cook.
- When gravy thickens, remove from fire.