Today Farmtorasoi presents a simple home made apple cake recipe shared by our guest author, Bandita Devi.
Homely Apple Cake
- 1 Cup Apple Grated finely.
- 2 Cups Wheat
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Refined Oil
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Mix wheat and baking powder. Strain the mixture with a atta chalni.
- In a large bowl, add oil and beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in mixture of wheat and baking powder, sugar, milk, grated apple and salt.
- Pour batter into a pan.
- In a oven, bake 40 to 45 minutes. You can test by inserting toothpick in center of cake and if it comes out clean, then your cake is ready.
Serve cake with tea or coffee or juice. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!