Nothing is more refreshing than a glass of home made juice prepared from seasonal fruits. Along with nutritional values, it also acts as food supplement during period between breakfast and lunch.
Mix Fruit Juice
- 1 medium or large Pomegranate
- 1 Mousambi (Citrus Limetta)
- 1 Orange
- 5 Strawberries
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar Or as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Water
- Keep the ingredients ready
- Peel the skin of mousambi and orange
- Wash strawberries, remove stem and cut into small pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate
- Put the pieces of mousambi, orange and strawberry and pomegranate seeds in mixer or grinder, add sugar, salt and little water.
- In a blender, blend together all ingredients.
- Filter the juice to separate out the soggy mass with a not-too-fine strainer
- Pour into a glass and serve.
You can garnish the juice with ice cubes and mint leaves and serve chilled. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!