Green Chilli Chutney is a hot side dish with a tangy flavour. In marriages and parties, this chutney is a must as part of starters and main meal.
Farmtorasoi has its own style of green chilly chutney. Lets try it for a change.
Farmtorasoi's Green Chilly Chutney
- 10 Green Chillies Chopped (should be 1 bowl of chopped chillies)
- 1 bowl Curd
- 1 tbsp Fennel seeds (Saunf) Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4-5 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Salt To taste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar Optional
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Boil green chillies. Drain water and keep aside.
- Make a paste of mustard seeds.
- Now, in a pan, heat mustard oil.
- Add mustard seeds paste and saute for a while.
- Add salt, sugar and saunf powder and fry well.
- Now, add the boiled green chillies along with curd, and mix well.
- Let the ingredients boil.
- When the chutney thickens, add 1/2 tbsp of mustard oil. Transfer chutney to serving bowl. Your chutney is ready.
- If you want to store chutney, you can add 1 tbsp of vinegar and keep it in a glass container.
Green Chilli Chutney is a side dish to idli, dosa, roti, parantha and rice. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!