Hate Sepa Pitha is an easy, simple and popular Assamese recipe. Lets learn how to prepare this pitha by following this easy recipe.
Exclusive Farmtorasoi's Assamese Hate Sepa (Hand Press) Pitha
- 250 gm Rice Flour (sieved)
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 100 gm Cooking Oil
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- In a dry pan, fry rice flour for 15 minutes. Stir continuously.Keep aside to cool down.
- Now, add salt to the flour. Add a cup of hot water. Now knead well till the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and make medium size balls. Flatten them with your hands into rounds.
- Heat oil in a tawa. Fry the pitha on a medium flame till they become crispy and brown on both sides.
Savour hot with tea. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!