We have presented chicken recipes in many styles. Here comes a recipe exclusively in Farmtorasoi style where you prepare velvety gravy with large chunks of chicken pieces. This mouthwatering dish is a perfect item in your lunch or dinner menu.
Exclusive Chicken Kosha from Farmtorasoi's Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 kg Chicken Cut into large pieces
- 4-5 Small Size Potatoes
- 1 Medium Size Tomato Chopped
- 2 Medium Size Onions Cut into Slices
- 15-20 Small Cloves Garlic Make a Paste
- 1 inch Ginger Make a Paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 50 gm Mustard Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Keep the ingredients ready.
- Wash Chicken pieces.
- Marinate chicken with turmeric, kashmiri red chilli powder and salt. Keep for 30 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Fry the chicken pieces for about 15 minutes. Let it be half-cooked.
- Now, heat oil in a pressure cooker. Once hot, add onion slices, ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomato. Fry for sometime.
- When oil oozes out, add potatoes and fried chicken pieces. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add turmeric, salt, jeera powder and kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix well. Fry with occasional stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a cup of water. Mix the ingredients.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 3 whistles. Remove from fire.
- Let the pressure diffuse normally.