Egg Masala Gravy is a super easy recipe to prepare, contributed by our guest author, Babita.
Egg Masala Gravy
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Medium Size Onions Finely Chopped.
- 1 inch Ginger
- 10-15 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera Powder)
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- Mustard Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Boil the eggs. Peel off its skin and put them in a bowl.
- Add Turmeric and Salt, and mix eggs well.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Put the eggs in the pan and saute till golden brown. Keep the eggs aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add more oil if required and let it heat.
- Add bay leaf and chopped onions in the hot oil. Saute till onion turns brownish.
- Now, add ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, jeera powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, turmeric and salt. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and let the curry simmer.
- When the gravy thickens, add the fried eggs. Stir for 1-2 minutes and remove from flame.
Egg Masala Gravy can be served hot with rice, biryani, pulao or parantha. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!