Coconut ladoo is a sweet dish popular in Assam. It accompanies other pithas prepared during festivals, especially Bihu.
Lets make narikal laddu following instructions shared by Rashna.
- 1 Coconut
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Elaichi
- Break open the coconut into two halves. Grate the coconut white.
- Put a pan in low flame. When the pan becomes hot, fry the grated coconut for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar and mashed elaichi. Fry the mixture till it becomes sticky.
- Remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Now, shape the mixture into small ball-shaped laddus with your hands.
Serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!