Have you heard about ‘Chilly Soya’? Well! Farmtorasoi’s exclusive recipe will tickle your taste buds like never before.
- 50 gm Soya Chunks
- 2 Medium Size Potato
- 2 Medium Size Capsicum
- 1 Medium Size Onion Chopped
- 1 Large Size Onion Cut onion into halve and remove each layer one by one.
- 12 Small Size Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Sauce
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 25 gm Mustard Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Soak Soya Chunks in Water for 15-20 mins
- Squeeze and remove water from the soya chunks. Keep Aside.
- Boil Potatoes.
- Peel skin of potatoes and cut into medium size cubes.
- Smash garlic and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp corn flour with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
- Now, take the soya chunks in a bowl and mix with 1/4 tbsp haldhi, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder, 2 tbsp Corn Flour.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- When hot, add the soya chunks. Remove when chunks turn golden brown.
- In the same pan, heat some more oil.
- Fry the potato chunks with little turmeric powder and salt. Remove potato from pan.
- In the same pan, if required add more oil. Add the chopped onion and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mashed garlic and fry for a while.
- Add capsicum. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add little turmeric powder and salt. Fry for another 2 minutes.
- Now, add the onion slices. Mix and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add potato cubes and soya chunks. Again fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce, 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce and 1 tbsp Soya Sauce. Mix ingredients well and fry.
- When oil starts to secrete, add the corn flour paste. Mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire.
Serve hot with rice and dal! Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!