Chilly Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Today Farmtorasoi brings forth a restaurant style dry chilly paneer recipe.
Do give a try!!
- 200 gm Paneer Cut into medium cubes
- 2 medium size Capsicum Chilly
- 3 medium size Onion
- 4 Green Chilly
- 5 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce Cut into halves
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 50 gm Cooking Oil Preferably Mustard Oil
- Salt to taste
- Ensure you have all the ingredients ready
- Cut the onions and capsicum in large pieces (as shown in the diagram)
- Take the paneer cubes in a large bowl. Add 2 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilly powder, 1 tbsp garlic paste, 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1/4 tbsp salt, and mix them.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the paneer cubes and fry them till golden brown. Remove the cubes from the pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, heat more oil. Add 1 tbsp garlic paste and 1 tbsp ginger paste, and fry for sometime.
- Add the onion pieces, saute for a while
- Now, add capsicum, green chilly, salt, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp Soya sauce, 2 tbsp Tomato sauce, 1 tbsp Chilly sauce, and stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Now, add the paneer. Keep stirring so that all the contents gel together.
- In a bowl, take 3 tbsp corn flour and little water, make a thick mixture. Add it to the cooking items. Mix well.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Your Chilly Paneer is ready.
Chilly Paneer is best served hot with Naan, Roti, Parantha and Pulao. You can have it as item for your lunch, dinner or part-time snacks!!
Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!