Chilli Mushroom is a crunchy starter. It is a lip-smacking delicious Indo-Chinese dish. The good part is that Chilli Mushroom can be prepared easily at home!!
- 250 gm Mushroom Clean and wash properly.
- 2 Spring Onion Chopped
- 2 Medium Size Onion Cut in the middle and remove layers.
- 1 Medium Size Capsicum Cut into cubes
- 2 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced
- 1/2 inch Ginger Finely Minced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 3 Red Chilli Make a paste
- 5 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt To Taste
- In a bowl, add mushroom, 3 tbsp corn flour, chilli paste and salt. Mix with little water. Ensure that the mushrooms are coated with the batter.
Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Place the mushroom into the hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Keep the fried mushroom balls aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan. Add the minced garlic and ginger. Stir for a while. Add onion layers and capsicum. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add red chilli paste, tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Mix well.
- Add mushroom. Stir and fry for sometime. Add little water if mushroom sticks to the pan.
- Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour in water. Add the mixture to the mushroom.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from fire.
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
Serve hot as a starter with tomato sauce. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!