Cabbage Pakoda is a delicious tea-time snack. It is best served with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Let us explore recipe of cabbage pakoda from Rashna’s kitchen.
Cabbage Pakoda from Rashna's Kitchen
- 1/2 Cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 Cup Cabbage Finely Chopped
- 2 Big Size Onions Finely Chopped
- 2 Green Chilies Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Salt To Taste
- In a bowl, take besan, chopped cabbage, chopped green chillies, chopped onions, turmeric, red chili powder and salt. Mix slowly so that all the ingredients gets incorporated well. Be careful that the chopped cabbage do not break.
- Now, add little water, mix well to make medium-thick batter.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Now, drop 8-10 individual spoonful of batter into the oil.
- Fry till the pakodas become golden brown and crispy. Use a spatula to fry the pakodas.
- Remove the pakodas and place on paper towels to remove excess oil.
Serve hot with tea or coffee. Enjoy and Bon Appétit!!