Baby Corn is consumed worldwide, although it has not gained desired popularity in India. Today we are pleased to present ‘Babycorn Pakoda’ recipe shared by another guest author, Ruman Choudhury Das. This recipe is served as a starter or breakfast or even snacks.
Baby Corn Fritters - Baby Corn Pakoda
- 12 Baby Corn
- 1 Cup Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric (Haldhi) Powder
- 1/4 Cup Pudina Leaves Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves Finely Chopped
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt To Taste
- Put corn flour, ginger garlic paste, jeera powder, dhania powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, chopped pudina leaves, chopped dhania leaves and water in a bowl. Mix well to make thick consistency.
- Now put the baby corns in the bowl and coat them with the batter.
- Heat Oil in a deep pan. Deep fry the coated baby corns (in batches) until golden brown.